The Club assumes no responsibility for any medical situations in relation to a competitor
Moorabbin Golf Club Ladies Inc. has an obligation to act responsibly when managing events and activities, each one to be assessed on a case-by-case basis. These guidelines have been formulated to minimise the risk of injury, illness and possible death as a result of activity undertaken in hot weather.
If the temperature forecast is 36C or more, the competition will be as a 9-hole competition or may be cancelled. This is in the interest of our welfare.
If a major competition is reduced to 9 holes, the competition will be rescheduled.
Members should be aware that the club does not have a formal lightning warning siren system. When electrical storm activity is present, members should take all necessary precautions to avoid a lightning strike. (Rule 6-8)
- Be tactful, pleasant and patient.
- Don’t talk or distract a player when she is playing a stroke
- Endeavour to assist those not as knowledgeable as yourself in the rules of the game
- Carry and use a sand bucket at all times and repair divots
- Rake all marks left in the bunker before leaving
- Repair any pitch marks on the green
It is the duty of every golfer to keep up with the group in front
Check the handicap sheet, updated weekly, to see what your daily handicap is before each round of golf. While your handicap is your responsibility the club committee will assist.
To check your handicap visit Golf link handicap